![]() |
| Sisley Choi turns into a real life Hello Kitty to chase stars |
![]() |
| Stephen Chow has been promoting KUNG FU SOCCER all of the mainland and drawing many to fill shopping centers |
![]() |
| Hello Kitty fan Sisley Choi (left) is happy to receive an autograph and a photo with design Yuko Yamaguchi (center) courtesy of mingpao.com |
Sisley Choi Si Bui attended an event at Comic-Con the night before. The Stephen Chow Sing Chi film Si Bui took part in, KUNG FU SOCCER (GONG FU NUI JOOK)'s box office has exceeded 1.9 billion yuan RMB. Upgraded to become a billion yuan box office actress, she gave the credit to the entire film team, and especially the appeal of Sing Yeh was too strong. She hoped that the box office would break through 4 or 5 billion yuan. At present, as a free agent Si Bui finally loosened her lips to admit that she had offers companies, including Chow Sing Chi who also intended to place her under his banner. Both sides are in talks.
Choi Si Bui went to the Comic-Con the night before to attend the signing of Hello Kitty designer Yuko Yamaguchi. She said that she has liked this cartoon character since she was a child, and therefore had a kind of love for the bow.
Si Bui revealed that she has seen the movie three times. "Every time I had a different experience. The first time I watched my own performance, the second time I watched as an audience, and the third time I paid attention to the details of the film. My parents and friends also want to book a private screening." Si Bui said that acting was like magic, each stage would be given different roles. For example she now has the role of "Double 8" (KUNG FU SOCCER character). She hoped that she would have another surprise for everyone. Referring to Sing Yeh's announcement of a KUNG FU SOCCER sequel, Si Bui also heard his announcement at the scene and looked forward to the continued development of the film's story.
Si Bui has successfully transitioned from television to film. She only hoped that the performance would bring joy to the audience. "I have received a lot of comments. Some people say that they have not laughed for many years, but the film has made them laugh. These reviews are very precious." Since the film's release its reviews has been polarizing, Si Bui stated hat she did not look at the negative review. "Because when I mostly watch tributes to Sing Yeh, big data will keep showing them to me. The supporters online are so enthusiastic. If one day the audience would support me like this, I would be so moved that I would cry ." She said that she did not dare to ask for a raise, had other film and work in talks and a new film in September.
In addition, the free agent Si Bui had no manager company and had to personally field work. As a result she was photographed to accompany the boss, and the "human power plant" reappeared. Si Bui bitterly laughed and said, "The writing would make me sound like I could fly. Now that I have to rely on myself, chatting with clients is normal. I would only take care of myself first, I know how to handle things. I believe everyone could see things for what they are." As for whether she would consider signing with a management company, Si Bui admitted that companies have made offers to her. Chow Sing Chi also intended to recruit her to be a "Sing girl". She said, "Negotiations have been ongoing, but it would depend on whether they are sincere. I am very sincere."




No comments:
Post a Comment