Tuesday, February 14, 2012

[2012.02.15] ANGELABABY TALKS ABOUT FIRST LOVE

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

FIRST TIME held a sweet girl love letter reading yesterday on Valentine's Day in Beijing.  Angelababy even daringly declared her "love" to male lead Mark Chao (Chiu Yau Ting) and made special chocolate love letter to him.

Angelababy talked about her first love, who was attracted to her due to her two ponytails.  "I asked my first boyfriend why he would notice me.  He said that in the courtyard he saw a girl with two ponytails and that's how he noticed me."  Everyone was very interested in what Angelababy's first boyfriend looked like, she joked that actually he did not look too much like Chiu Yau Ting.

Angelababy created chocolate love letters yesterday for Valentine's Day, but Chiu Yau Ting due to work did not attend.  Baby complained.  "Although he ditched us, I still lovingly prepared a gift for him."  When asked whether she received a lot of love letters, baby humbly said, "A few a few, actually our era text messages are more popularity, so more text than love letters."  Speaking of love letters, baby recalled that she mistook a love letter as a test answer.  "Once when the test was about to end, a guy threw a piece of tissue at me when I was handing in the test.  I thought it was the answers for me to cheat with, but actually it was filled with my name."

No comments:

Post a Comment