Tuesday, March 12, 2013

[2013.03.13] CHRISSIE CHAU DENIES SUFFERING FROM ROMANTIC WOUNDS

Jeanette Leung
Iris Chung
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Chrissie Chau and Chapman To wear Chinese wedding costumes to promote their new film
Iris Chung and Jeanette Leung
courtesy of mingpao.com

Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Chapman To Man Jat yesterday wore Chinese wedding costumes to attend their film MR. AND MRS. PLAYER (LAN GWUN FU DAU LAN GWUN CHAI) production start ceremony and even performed a bed scene. However Sister Na who was tightly wrapped up and thin from romantic wounds lost her spotlight to Iris Chung Choi Hei and Jeanette Leung Ching Kok.

Ah Jat and Chau Sau Na in the film played a couple so bed scene and kiss scene were inevitable. Ah Jat said, "I finally made it to today, the biggest dream in my life is to make a movie with Chau Sau Na. Now I can die without any regret!" Facing a goddess, Ah Jat said that of course he deliberately had bad takes. For a simple four word line he would still have over ten bad takes, not to mention the intimate scenes. In the film he and Chau Sau Na were players. Ah Jat admitted that he could not be luckier, working with 10 women on 50 out of 100 scenes that were bed scenes. He said, "I thank Wong Jing very much, even my father isn't this nice to me. Normally I can't screw around, I can only seek relief in the film."

Chau Sau Na said that when she took this role she thought it was a romantic film. "When Wong Jing contacted me, I imagined it was a fairy tale like GORGEOUS (BOR LEI JUNG). During the shoot it became me wanting to use a glass bottle to hit Ah Jat with." Was Sister Na focusing on work first? She said, "I definitely have to work, no one is keeping me." She denied that she was thin from romantic wounds, as she had an action film that she had to work on at the same time. Some said that she was unhappy and wrapped herself up. She said, "When I go out of course I have to wear clothes. I am not unhappy, Ah Jat is great and is constantly coaxing me. He also tells me to eat more. With him and Wong Jing around, I have plenty to eat." She also joked that she had a huge appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment