Thursday, March 14, 2013

[2013.03.15] SAMMI CHENG HAS NO WEDDING NEWS

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Sammi Cheng Sau Man yesterday attended a skin care product event. Sammi with ROMANCING IN THIN AIR (GO GUI BUT JI LUEN II) received a Hong Kong Film Award Best Actress nomination. She admitted that she was confident but winning or not would not be important. Instead walking the red carpet will bring her the most pressure. "In the year of the EVERLASTING REGRET (CHEUNG HUNG GOR) nomination I was so sick that I was barely breathing, so I didn't walk the red carpet. However I am very happy about my recovery. I would happily walk it." If she won would she celebrate with a wedding? Sammi said, "I don't know how to respond, I don't have anything planned!" This will Sammi's third nomination. She was already used to squeezing out a natural expression when she lost. This year she wanted to express a honest side. "If I lose I will use honesty to express disappointment. If I win I will very honestly go crazy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment