Tuesday, March 19, 2013

[2013.03.20] LOUIS KOO HAS HIS FACE READ FOR SAFETY

Louis Koo has always been called as one of the invisible wealthy in the business
Wallace Chung signs with Johnnie To to make movies
courtesy of mingpao.com

Director Johnnie To Kei Fung, Louis Koo Tin Lok, Michelle Ye (Yip Shuen) yesterday attended the film DRUG WAR (DUK JIN) press conference. Goo Jai played a criminal and Sun Honglei played a cop. He also revealed that To Kei Fung personally handled his facial make up and hair style. Ah To humorously said, "Goo Jai couldn't say that he was dissatisfied. I cut his hair, everyone see how pretty he looks now!" As for reports that Goo Jai asked a metaphysics expert to generate luck and made over 100 million a year, Goo Jai avoided discussing his worth. Was he actually make 200 to 300 million a year? He boastfully said, "I don't know!" Yet he admitted that he has always had his face read for safety. He said, "Someone predicted that I would break my leg at age 40, I thought I would lose my legs so I didn't drive for 10 years. Finally I had a hamstring injury so I considered that to be accurate." Wallace Chung Hong Leung who has worked in the north for years recently signed with Ah To's Milky Way Image and hoped to explore the markets in three lands on both sides of the strait. However for years of speaking Putonghua in the Mainland, he was not used to speaking Cantonese when he returned to make Hong Kong film.

No comments:

Post a Comment