Friday, April 4, 2014

[2014.04.05] KARENA LAM RETURNS TO FILM IN THE SUMMER

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Karena Lam Ka Yun and THE HOST's Korean director Bong Joon-Ho yesterday attended the Hong Kong International Film Festival Young Cinema Competition press conference. They will be members of the jury. Lam Ka Yun said that being on the jury was quite an enormous challenge. She said, "I watch 3 films everyday, among the 4 members of the jury I have the least experience. I have learned a lot. This time among the films, half are from female directors. Thus I was invited to judge from a female perspective." She said that she still was unable to direct a movie because as an actress she still had a lot that she has not learned. Lam Ka Yun revealed that she will make a movie soon. "I can't talk about the details yet, the production will start in the summer. I haven't made a movie in 4 years. I really want to see after becoming Mommy what is different about my acting." She admitted that she missed her two daughters. She said, "However I still love acting, my daughters would support me. This time I will have to travel for the shoot. One of my condition is to come home once every two weeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment