Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[2011.10.12] DONNIE YEN'S WIFE DEMANDS MATURITY BEFORE HAVING ANOTHER CHILD

Christine Auyeung
courtesy of takungpao.com

Donnie Yen Chi Tan yesterday attended a baby car seat press conference with Alex To Tak Wai, Qi Qi, Christine Auyeung Miu Chi and Sofie Rahman (Lee Ka Wai).

After half a year off Chi Tan had a son and a daughter but would like two more.  He said, "My wife thinks it would be tough, but that is very hard to say!"  He complained that his wife thought he was not mature enough and would wait until he was more obedient.  "My wife wants me to spend more time at home.  Although I already took half a year off, I still have to work on movies later."  Chi Tan admitted that his children also have their wishes.  "Little brother wants a brother, Sister wants a sister, but twins would be good too."  He is currently working on the Lunar New Year film EIGHTH HAPPINESS 2012 (BAK SING PO HEI), which he will stay in Hong Kong for and also asked to leave work by 7:30PM as much as possible.  He said, "I have to spend a lot of energy to play with my children, then I have to chat with my wife.  I don't sleep until 1 or 2AM."  As for the difference with action films, Chi Tan joked, "Actually comedy is also very tiring, as I constantly have to be laughing madly and talk as loud as (Eric) Tsang Chi Wai."

No comments:

Post a Comment