Thursday, April 10, 2014

[2014.04.11] CHERRY NGAN WANTS TO PLAY A SCHIZOPHRENIC

courtesy of on.cc

Challenging for the Hong Kong Film Award Best Actress, the 20 year old Cherry Ngan Cheuk Ling on camera is always smiling and radiating youthful charm. Yet actually she is a "two faced Eve" as she can be both hot and cold. With close friends she would become as passionate as fire. She says, "I would dance on the streets out of the blue with friends. People like to dance cool, I instead like to dance a little dumb."

At work Ngan Cheuk Ling becomes cautious with her words and behavior, even shy to the point of passive and slow to warm up. "With people I am not familiar with I would only nod and smile. Even at the Hong Kong Film Award, I didn't collect stamps or look for work, but next time I see elders I like like Lau Ching Wan, I would try to take the initiative and greet them like an idiot." With polar opposite personality she admits that she is suitable to play a schizophrenic. She hopes directors would give her more opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment