Sunday, November 19, 2017

[2017.11.20] HA YU'S YANG IS TOO STRONG FOR ANY SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER

courtesy of on.cc

Artists Ha Yu, Ashina Kwok Yui Sum, Jumbo Tsang Suk Nga and Kimi Chiu Wing Yiu two nights ago promoted their film. The new film's producer Ha Yu has been in show business for years and naturally has heard a lot of ghost stories. However he has never personally experienced any. "Maybe my yang is too strong, I have never run into anything like that. If you believe in this stuff you would easily see it, if you don't then it wouldn't be so easy." Kwok Yui Sum revealed that while shooting in Malaysia they worked on the niche. Although the location was a constructed set, the result was realistic and she felt the chill during the shoot. She also revealed her supernatural experience while visiting Thailand. "I didn't put on make up, the next day the make up bag for some reason was out. I heard people talking in the bathroom, but when I came out my friends said no one said anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment