Sunday, March 25, 2018

[2018.03.26] KEAREN PANG MAY HAVE TO BE DRUGGED UP FOR THE HONG KONG FILM AWARD

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com


Director Kearen Pang Sau Wai starred 29+1 two nights ago began its 11th run. Joey Yung Tso Yi, Mag Lam Yun Tung, Ken Hung Cheuk Lap, Winki Lai Wai Ling and Anjaylia Chan Ka Bo showed their support. Joey who just broke up with Wilfred Lau Ho Lung declined any interview and stated that she did not have much to say.

As for her three Hong Kong Film Award nominations next month, including Best New Director, Best Screenplay and Best Director, was she confident? Director Pang said, "Being confident or not makes no difference because having confidence can't change the result. I might as well put my confidence into something that is within my control." Pang Sau Wai said that she has not picked out what she would wear. After the play she would still have a week to prepare. She sad, "My friends have already told me to be ready because my name would be called three times. It hasn't happened to me before, I may have to take heart medication before hand." Which award would she like to win the most? She said, "I want to win the Screenplay award because 29+1 has been around for over a decade, turning from a play to a film. Some friends also changed their lives because of this film."

No comments:

Post a Comment