Wednesday, June 27, 2018

[2018.06.28] MICHELLE WAI WANTS ROMANCE WITH ANDY LAU

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Michelle Wai Sze Nga yesterday was a guest at a medical beauty store opening. This year she has been working nonstop. Wai Sze Nga said that recently she has been working on the film JOI GEIN UFO, in which she played a goddess in love with Tsui Tin Yau. Then she would work on another film THE WHITE STORM 2 (SO DUK 2). She said, "In this one I will play a cop, the character is really very different. However I finally get to work with Lau Tak Wa (Andy), which is every actor's dream. When I see Lau Tak Wa I probably will be very nervous. In the film we will have scenes together. However they will be action scenes and not romantic ones. I really want to have romantic scenes. The film also will have Sam Gor (Michael Miu Kiu Wai) and (Carlos) Chan Ka Lok."

No comments:

Post a Comment