Saturday, April 27, 2019

[2019.04.27] YEUNG PAN PAN HAS FEMUR OPERATION

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Lau Fung Ping returns to Hong Kong with her husband for his school reunion
courtesy of mingpao.com

Friends OF ENJOY YOURSELF TONIGHT 2019 Dinner took place two nighs ago in Tsim Sha Tsui, Yeung Pan Pan, Lau Fung Ping, Nat Chan Pak Cheung, Wong Hung Sau, Melvin Wong Kam Sun, Ng Lai Chu and other veteran actors attended. Pan Pan was walking with a cane, which she said was unrelated to her earlier on set burns. She just took the opportunity to correct some bone bruise from over the years.

Yeung Pan Pan said since going behind the scene, she walked too much and had a lot of bruises. Earlier in the year she replaced the right femur in Taiwan, which was slowly recovering. "I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to walk at all, so I didn't dare to have (the operation). Actually on the second day I already no longer hurt, I was able to walk and even better than before. The doctor said that I could be on the wire again, but I would leave that to the younger generation. I would only be responsible for designs and training." Yeung Pan Pan also said that after the operation she did not stop working. Originally she would have operation on both femurs, but because she would have film promotions she would wait until later for the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment