Tuesday, October 8, 2019

[2019.10.09] I'M LIVIN' IT WILL CLOSE THE LONDON EAST ASIA FILM FESTIVAL

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

The Aaron Kwok Fu Sing and Miriam Yeung Chin Wa starred film I'M LIVIN' IT (MAK LO YUN) was invited to be the 4th London East Asia Film Festival closing film. Sing Sing also with his excellent acting was selected to be the film festival's filmmaker in focus. The event has chosen 4 different style Sing Sing movies, including PORT OF CALL (DAP HUET CHUM MUI), AFTER THIS OUR EXILE (FU JI), COLD WAR (HONG JI) and I'M LIVIN' IT. Sing Sing said, "I am very happy that I'M LIVIN' IT is again selected to participate in an international film festival, which gives a huge encouragement to the film before its release. I sincerely hope that a good movie would have a good reward. Through the film language everyone would pay attention to some social topics. I am also very happy to learn that I have been selected to be the filmmaker in focus. I hope to be able to personally attend the event in London, to have exchanges with filmmakers from around the world and introduce Hong Kong films to the European audience."

No comments:

Post a Comment