Thursday, February 25, 2021

[2021.02.26] 200 POUND LOUIS CHEUNG TRIES TO ESCAPE PRISON

Louis Cheung does not need to take a beating, but Justin Chung tortures Adam Pak in the film 
courtesy of singtao.com

Adam Pak and Louis Cheung have chemistry after working together many times

Louis Cheung remembers having to crawl through a wet and narrow air vent in the winter

Adam Pak works out more for the shower scene

Adam Pak, Louis Cheung, Patrick Tam, Justin Cheung
courtesy of mingpao.com

Louis Cheung Kai Chung, Adam Pak Tin Nam and Justin Cheung Kin Sing in the new film BREAKOUT BROTHERS (TOH YUK HING DAI) had many fight and escape scenes. Cheung Kin Sing tortured Pak Tin Nam in the film. Because of many topless scenes, Pak constantly to take a beating without any padding. He joked that it was a huge challenge. Cheung Kai Chung pointed out that at the time his weight was almost 200 pounds. He said that he was like a refrigerator. When he ran and jumped he was very clumsy.

In BREAKOUT BROTHERS, Cheung Kai Chung was a frequent prisoner, Cheung Kin Sing was a prison bully, Pak Tin Nam was a newly arrived rookie. From the beginning he suffered tortures at the hands of Cheung Kin Sing, Patrick Tam Yiu Man and others. Later due to their own reasons they had to leave the prison, thus they began planning the escape together.

In comparison to Pak Tin Nam and Cheung Kin Sing, Cheung Kai Chung was rather relaxed in the film. In this fully masculine film, he was the only one with a beautiful companion!

"Ho Pui Yui was my girlfriend. In the film I was more relaxed, I didn't need to fight or take any beating. However at the time I was gaining weight for another movie, so when I made BREAKOUT my weight was almost 200 pounds. It was the heaviest I have been in my life! During the shoot I was very clumsy. When I watched the playback I felt like I was like a refrigerator. However being an actor is like this, sometimes for the good of the role I would mind dramatic rise and fall in weight."

Cheung Kin Sing and Pak Tin Nam both agreed. Cheung Kin Sing was the actors who could be fat or thin at any moment. He said that this year he needed to be more than 200 pounds for a new film. "Actually neither gaining or losing weight is hard, as long as you have time to prepare for it. The hardest part instead is the scheduling. Whether gaining or losing weight, other jobs in the process would have to be properly accommodate."

The handsome Pak Tin Nam in the film had many topless scenes. Even though the audience would benefit, Pak Tin Nam had no room for padding because he had no clothes on. Thus he would have to take a beating for real. "I remember in one scene Ah Sing hit me, they covered my mouth and nose and used sharp objects to poke my fingernails. At the time I thought whether we would use fake fingers. However in the end for the result I still personally performed the scene."

No comments:

Post a Comment