Friday, July 3, 2009

[2009.07.03] HEAT STROKE FOR ALL ON THE SET OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Ken Hung Cheuk Lap, Michelle Wai (Si Nga), Chan Ka Lok starred HAPPILY EVER AFTER (HUNG SEUNG WOR NEI JOI YUT HEI) will be released in the summer. On the first day of production, Ken and Si Nga shot a romantic scene on the roof when they suddenly suffered heat stroke. The crew immediately came to their rescue.

Looking back, Si Nga said, "That day at work I already saw the director drank pack after pack of salt water. He said it was because he got heat stroke easily. At the time we thought how weak the director was. Soon after I was 'nailed', I got nauseous and dizzy. Finally the crew had to carry me downstairs to rest. I recovered soon after. Ken was frightened and even accompanied me downstairs to 'dodge the heat'. When Ken asked me if I was fine, he suddenly fainted in front of me." Ken said, "Wow! I finally know how heat stroke feels like! I was really nauseous and very dizzy. The worst part was I really had to go to the bathroom."

However, the roof scene reminded them and Ka Lok a lot of sweet memories from their school days. A teacher caught Si Nga in a romance during form 3 and unintentionally spread it around. However she was not punished and thought the teacher was very understanding. She said, "Dating during school was very sweet, romance on the roof was frequent! I always thought if Hong Kong had a version of BOYS OVER FLOWERS, I feel Ken and Ka Lok would work. When Ken smiles sometimes he looked a little like Teppei Koike, he's pretty cute." Ken added, "Right! I also felt that Si Ngai looked a little like Masami Nagasawa."

No comments:

Post a Comment