Wednesday, November 20, 2013

[2013.11.21] ANDY LAU PRETENDS TO BE MAD

courtesy of mingpao.com

Andy Lau Tak Wa, Gordon Lam Ka Tung, Ray Lui Leung Wai and Michael Wong Man Tak two days ago held a Beijing press conference for FIRESTORM (FUNG BO). Wa Jai revealed that in the film he played a cop who could be good and evil and a lot of dangerous stunts were involved. He said, "In the entire film, I fought for 60 minutes that completely felt like torture. In one scene I had to jump from a dozen or so stories above. In addition I had car crash scenes. This could be considered the most life risking film of my career, but relax, I am physically fine. As long as everyone like to and are willing to watch, I will keep making them." Lui Leung Wai and Lam Ka Tung each contributed, Lui Leung Wai fought for 30 minutes in Sheung Wan and shot over 1000 bullets; Lam Ka Tung learned judo for close combat with Wa Jai.

Recently Wa Jai and his wife Carol Chu Lai Sin were again rumored to have "good news". When reporters asked, Wa Jai jokingly pretended to be mad. "Who asked this question?" Then he smiled and said, "Not yet, I hope so too. Thank you everyone for your concern."

No comments:

Post a Comment