Sunday, June 23, 2019

[2019.06.24] JUSTIN CHEUNG SURPRISES THE AUDIENCE LIKE A MADMAN

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Justin Cheung Kin Sing and Jeana Ho Pui Yu two nights ago attended the film DECEPTION OF THE NOVELIST (JOK GA DIK FONG YIN: BUK JUNG YAU JUI) audience appreciation event. First time producer Cheung Kin Sing stated that the box office was as expected, thus now aside from tightly following the box office trend everyday he also made surprise appearances alone at the movies for audience appreciation. He said, "I just saw a show that was almost sold out and I immediately called my colleagues to communicate with the cinema. I rushed like a mad man into the cinema. The audience was very surprised to me, which made me very sentimental. The film wasn't born in the right time. Viewers told me to go for it. I really felt every facet of emotions. I can only attend more audience appreciation events. (Did you ask your girlfriend Kelly Chen Ka Lei to go with you?) Let me face it alone!" Would this "mishap" affect his confidence for behind the scene work in the future? He stated that he indeed would make more consideration.

Busy with her film RAGING FIRE (NO FOR), Jeana revealed that working with Donnie Yen Chi Tan and Nicholas Tse Ting Fung has been pleasant. She praised them for being very gentlemanly and absolutely good elders. She benefit a lot from the production experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment