Monday, September 23, 2019

[2019.09.23] MICHAEL TONG TAKES A BEATING FROM THREE BEAUTIES

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Patrick Tam Yiu Man, Michael Tong Man Lung, Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Jade Leung Jung yesterday attended their new film FATAL RAID (BUK YI JI JIN)'s premiere in Macau. Tam Yiu Man said that in the film he and Kristy Yang Kung Yu played husband and wife. Working together years after, Yang Kung Yu returned to Shanghai for the shoot and even brought her mother to the set. He said, "I knew Mama Yang years ago, but that day I happened to have warm kiss scene with Yang Kung Yu. Her Mama being on the set made it a little awkward." He pointed out that this time he did not have to fight but had many emotional scenes. In the story he suffered from schizophrenia due to his wife.

Tong Man Lung in the film had many fights in the film. He even had to fight Ho Pui Yu, Lin Minchen and Hidy Yu Hiu Tung. He had the most fight scenes with Ho Pui Yu, as they both were bruised all over from them. He said, "In one scene Ho Pui Yu pounded my chest, I almost couldn't breathe. Friends were even envious that I was able to work with three pretty girls. I immediately replied they couldn't be greater as I took a beating everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment