Tuesday, December 24, 2019

[2019.12.24] BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR AWARD BRINGS EDDIE CHEUNG MORE AWARDS

courtesy of on.cc

Eddie Cheung Siu Fai earlier attended the 2019 11th Macau International Movie Festival. Brother Fai with the film GUILT BY DESIGN (CHUI MIN CHOR KUET) won "Best Supporting Actor".

Brother Fai said, "First I have to thank my elder (Johnnie) To Kei Fung. He brought me into the film industry. I would like to thank GUILT BY DESIGN's investors, producers and three directors Kenneth Lai Siu Kwan, Paul Sze Pak Lam and Lau Wing Tai for their trust in me to play this character! My life has never been peaceful, as I have experienced a lot of highs and lows. I really thank my family for always being by my side and supporting me, my friends, my brothers in my heart, you have added color to my gray life. Thank you to every filmmakers I have worked with, thank you Macau International Movie Festival for giving me a recognition. I really like film very much, really enjoy each scene. I will keep working hard, thank you everyone!"

After the award ceremony, Brother Fai, his friends and investors celebrated the Winter Solstice. Brother Fai said, "After winning the award many investors have already talked to me about new collaborations. I hope in the future my show business career will surprise everyone again. I again thank everyone who likes this character. I will celebrate with my family again later."

No comments:

Post a Comment