Sunday, December 29, 2019

[2019.12.30] WORKING WITH VETERAN ACTORS WAS LIKE A DREAM FOR ZENO KOO

courtesy of on.cc

New actor Zeno Koo Ting Hin was a part of the film I'M LIVIN' IT (MAK LO YUN). Earlier he and the director attended a movie forum. He said that before the shoot he communicated with the director the screen writer and his character was rather wasted. He got into the character that way. He said, "This was the first time I hit someone, and in comparison to my previous mild mannered characters. This time felt very fresh. I hope viewers would like it." He was very happy to have a chance to play this character. "At this moment I still don't dare to believe that I was able to work with so many elders, Best Actor and Best Actress. It was very fantastic, like I was in a dream!"

No comments:

Post a Comment