Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[2021.05.06] CHARLENE CHOI REMEMBERS SHAKY FIRST LOVE

When asked about a wedding date, Charlene Choi put her foot down.  "Don't be so nosy." 

Working together again, Pakho Chau and Charlene Choi are full of chemistry and get along harmoniously.
courtesy of on.cc

Between lovers, aside from loving each other, they also have to have mutual trust and forgiveness to have moments that move each other. Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin and Pakho Chau spoke about the topic of "heartwarming". Pakho pointed out that his wife's absolute trust in him over the years moved him the most; Choi Cheuk Yin remembered the warm moments of being apart from her first boyfriend. Speaking of wedding, Ah Sa stated that her cousin's simple signing wedding method moved her. It was quick and romantic.

Choi Cheuk Yin and Pakho Chau in 2017 worked together on the film 77 HEARTBREAKS (YUEN LEUNG TA 77 CHI), which received decent responses. Two years later, they worked together again on the Emperor Motion Picture 77 HEARTWARMINGS (GUM DUNG TA 77 CHI). The co-stars remained the same, but the feeling was different. Speaking of the most memorable thing on the road of love, Ah Sa said, "Since I was little, I really liked to make stuff to cheer people up. I remember in Form 4 in secondary school, my first boyfriend was studying in England. I would write a letter to him everyday, on special days I would send little gifts. When you think of the lamest film and television ideas, I did them all! (Has anyone done anything to move you?) Yes, still my first boyfriend because I have a lot of memories. While in England he would work part time for money to make long distance calls to me. I remember in the winter, he would call me from outside the restaurant he worked at. Because it was snowing it was very cold. His voice was shaking, it was very memorable."

Pakho Chau of course thought of his wife right away when talking about warming his heart. "My wife is very understanding and tolerant of my work, which touched me the most. I can work without a care, this way instead makes me want to go home even more. (You are so busy normally, how do you maintain your relationship?) Everyone takes care of each other's families. Even before the marriage, her family was my family. I would work very hard to take care of them. This shows her that you are worth trusting."

In the film was a moving wedding scene. Did Ah Sa have any fantasy about a wedding? She said, "When I participate in friends' weddings, I would feel wedding is something very romantic and pretty troublesome at the same time. I am a little scared, not of getting married but of planning a wedding. Two years ago my cousin got married, she and her husband booked a time at Central, signed their names, in 15 minutes they got a marriage certificate. The whole thing was very two people, fast, convenient and romantic. I don't know whether I would follow suit, but this way is pretty good."

No comments:

Post a Comment