Thursday, November 24, 2022

[2022.11.25] THE BRUCE LEE AWARD FEELS LIKE A DREAM TO DANIEL WU

Bruce Lee has been Daniel Wu's idol since childhood
courtesy of on.cc

Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) earlier received the Asian World Film Festival and the Bruce Lee Foundation presented Bruce Lee Award. The award is presented by Bruce Lee's family to outstanding martial artists. Sammo Hung Kam Bo has received this honor before. Earlier accepting the award in Los Angeles, Daniel felt deeply honored. "This moment is truly like a dream, because I have been a Bruce Lee super fan since I was little. I have watched every one of his movies countless times. I even read all the books that he wrote and every book about him. I even tried to apply his principles in my own life, even my dog is named Bruce Lee. This way I can hear this name every name. Thus this truly is a very perfect moment, I really feel very honored and deeply feel how insignificant I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment