![]() |
| Dilraba works with Stephen Chow for the first time on KUNG FU SOCCER courtesy of on.cc |
Mainland actress Dilraba came to Hong Kong earlier to promote the Stephen Chow Sing Chi directed new film KUNG FU SOCCER (GONG FU NUI JOOK). She recently accepted a HOY interview to share her production experience. Speaking of the first collaboration with Chow Sing Chi, she admitted that when she first received the invitation phone call, she once thought it was a scam. "At first, it was the producer or Sing Yeh's assistant who called me about this matter, but I didn't see any news on the Internet that Sing Yeh was making a new movie, so I thought it wouldn't be. Later I got a call from Sing Yeh and he said, "How are you, Raba.' Only after I heard his voice did I confirm it was real. " As for Chow Sing Chi calling her "Ba Yeh", she immediately denied, "No, it's rumor." She said that on the set, the director would call everyone by their characters names so the actors could be even more invested in their roles.

No comments:
Post a Comment