Wednesday, November 18, 2009

[2009.11.19] RICHIE JEN GETS RECEDING HAIRLINE FOR JOHNNIE TO

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Richie Jen (Yam Yin Chai), Theresa Fu Wing, Gillian Chung Yun Tung and Adrienne Lau Sun Chi two nights ago attended a fashion label's anniversary party. Siu Chai in Johnnie To Kei Fung's new film played a neurotic cop with a very ugly look because he had a receding hairline. Siu Chai joked, "For Ah To's previous movies, I shaved my eyebrows and gained weight. I don't know why he wants me to play ugly every time." With his upcoming concert, he worried that the receding hairline would affect work. "I am vain myself. I can accept making the sacrifice for art for three months, but the production may take very long. THE SPARROW took four years. Then I really don't know what to do. (Are you worried that your hair won't grow back?) I am not worried about that. My hair quality is health and my family has no baldness issue."

No comments:

Post a Comment