Wednesday, March 3, 2010

[2010.03.04] RAYMOND LAM POSTPONES RECORD RELEASE

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Raymond Lam Fung, Tavia Yeung Yi and Bobby Auyeung Chun Wa yesterday attended their new TVB series worshipping ceremony. Lam Fung lately has been busy with both film and television. He revealed that his original March Mandarin record release date had to be postponed. He said, "Originally I would have to make FEI CHUI MING JU (JADE PEARL) in Beijing, but because I am working on another film I probably wouldn't go until May." Lam Fung lately has been working on PERFECT WEDDING with Miriam Yeung Chin Wa. He expressed that they had a kiss scene. When asked how many takes they had he said several times. Was it very passionate? He said, "It was touching and emotional, I have to thank Brother Tan (Lawrence Cheng Tan Shui). He also arranged for me to be with (Chrissie) Chau Sau Na. We too have a kiss scene."

When asked whether Chin Wa's husband Gary Ting Chi Ko came to observe the kiss scene, he joked, "Before hand I thought about whether he would come or not, luckily in the end he didn't. If he did I definitely would have been very nervous."

No comments:

Post a Comment