Friday, June 1, 2012

[2012.06.02] DANIEL WU LAUGHS ABOUT THE HEADLINE


courtesy of singtao.com

Fan Bingbing attracts a masked stranger

Kwai Lun-Mei
Michelle Yeoh

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Daniel Wu (Ng Yin Cho) and Stephen Fung Tak Lun earlier was involved into rich businessman Lau Ting Sing's nude photo case; Ng Yin Cho two nights ago attended a Beijing event and stated that he did not know Lau Ting Sing and has never posed for photos for him.

Ng Yin Cho said, "I joked about it with Fung Tak Lun, but he never took photos of us.  I don't know him!  (He hinted that you took part?)  Very obviously he wanted to find a headline for himself.  His case has already been sentenced, and everyone knows the verdict.  I feel it's very funny, no one has invited me to pose."  He also said that he and his wife Lisa S. do not like to pose for photos, no one should image what kind of intimate photo that they would have.  Was he interested in turning the scandal into a movie?  He said, "It's not commercial enough, I think no one would see it."  When asked about his parenthood plans, he said that earlier because he worked overseas he did not go home for ten months.  Later he will stay in Hong Kong for a movie and will be able to work on that.  "This year's goal is successfully making a baby, maybe a Snake kid would work."

Also attending were film stars Michelle Yeoh (Yeung Chi King), Shu Qi, Kwai Lun-Mei and others.  Yeung Chi King revealed that recently she has been busy with a movie about cooking in Thailand and joked that she was lucky.  The shoot was very casual but she got fatter.  She was worried that she would not be able to wear this dress.  Did she cook normally?  She said, "Rarely, because I am always flying around.  However I am very lucky.  When I return to Hong Kong I get to eat at home."  When asked whether she has heard about her co-star Zhang Ziyi's rumors, she said no.

Shu Qi wore an evening gown that was a little loose over the chest.  Reporters asked if it was dangerous.  She mischievously said, "Danger?! I can't bend over.  Although I have nothing that would fall out it would separate."  Reportedly Mainland entertainment leader Huayi Brothers was interested in adding her to its ranks.  She said, "Rumors don't need to be confirmed.  (Reportedly Media Asia boss Peter Lam Kin Nogk immediately talked to you about contract extension?)  Has my contract come to term?  (Now two bosses are fighting over you?)  Then I am pretty valuable, I am pretty alienated from all the bosses, but they are all great people and good bosses."

Shu Qi said that she was on vacation.  "I am resting so much that I don't want to rest anymore, hopefully next year (it will end).  Yet in between if some scripts are fun I would take them."  Was she dating?  She humorously said, "Dating dating dating, soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment