Friday, June 1, 2012

[2012.06.02] MAGGIE CHEUNG ANNOUNCES THE END OF HER FIVE YEAR RELATIONSHIP





courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com



Lynn Xiong
Vic Chou
courtesy of mingpao.com

47 year old Maggie Cheung Man Yuk announced an end to her five year long relationship with her German architect boyfriend Ole Scheeren who was 7 years her junior.  Yesterday Maggie attended a Beijing event and personally confirmed the break up.  Maggie said that she was in a decent mood, that she is single and broke up with Ole because they were apart more than they were together.  However they remained friends.  Maggie admitted that she needed a break from romance as she would like to do what she wants to do first.

Maggie is currently studying film editing, music and participating in a variety of events.  She also denied that she was retired from acting.  "Making a movie depends on fate, as long as I run into a good character I would be focused in my performance.  Actually I have been offered scripts all along, but they are all tragic characters.  Maybe the impression that people have of me is crying movies, so I want to make a comedy even more!"

No comments:

Post a Comment