Monday, November 12, 2012

[2012.11.13] STEPHY TANG IS TOO BUSY WORKING TO WED

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of takungpao.com

The film LOVE IN TIME (DUT NGOR OI NEI)'s actress Stephy Tang Lai Yun and director For For two nights ago attended an audience appreciation event at a Mongkok cinema. Stephy said that this was her first audience appreciation event for this film, the response from the audience was unexpectedly good. Stephy said, "Many friend called me to tell me that my performance was very funny. This was an unexpected reaction because our performance was not deliberately funny."

Stephy said that in the past she rarely made comedy films and she has not been a lead actress in a film for awhile, thus she was particularly nervous about the box office this time. Stephy said that now she is busy with the new film promotion. Director For For is planning a new film with the original team and lead actor will remain Bosco Wong Chung Chak. Stephy said, "Many people said that Wong Chung Chak and I matched a little, he truly looked pleasing but we are not afraid of rumors." Stephy was asked when she and Alex Fong Lik Sun will wed. She said, "Not yet, if we truly wed I will make an announcement." When asked about planning, she replied, "Now I am very busy, in December I have to go to Hengdian to make a Mainland television series. Originally I thought it was too tough and I wouldn't make it, but in order to make a living I didn't have a choice. Now real estate is expensive, rent is expensive, I could only tough out two to three months."

No comments:

Post a Comment