Friday, November 23, 2012

[2012.11.24] FIRE FIGHTERS SAVE FIRE FIGHTING WILLIAM CHAN

courtesy of on.cc
William Chan, Irene Wan, Michelle Wai, Deep Ng
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film TRIAD (JAT JIK) was released last week and made 2.3 million at the box office. The cast including William Chan Wai Ting, Irene Wan Bik Ha and Michelle Wai (Si Nga) two nights ago attended a celebration. Chan Wai Ting pointed out that he was a little actor, when a film with him in the lead performed this well he was already rather satisfied.

Chan Wai Ting said that right now he is busy with his new film, in which he played a fire fighter. "Earlier I had to appear in full gear and try to enter a very smoky warehouse. I didn't expect to really get nervous, I even forgot how to operate the oxygen tank and needed a real fire fighter to save me. At the time although I didn't have any near death experience, I was really scared." He also said that the explosion scene will be shot later. "I don't have to be heavily insured, but (Nicholas) Tse Ting Fung does. He loves to take risks, I don't have any big production experience. If this film can break 10 million at the box office, I will run on the streets in a bra." Two days ago was Chan Wai Ting's girlfriend Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin turned 30. How would he celebrate? He said, "Maybe we would drink, but actually earlier I already had dinner with my girlfriend to celebrate. I thought about going out and buying a present, but the paparazzi follow too closely."

Wan Bik Ha said that the box office numbers for now were worse than she expected perhaps due to strong competition from recent films like COLD WAR (HONG JIN) and SKYFALL. However, her husband, family and friends went as a group of 60. Her husband said that it was very entertaining. Wan Bik Ha started a film production company and was busy with script preparation. She said, "The film will start production around March or May next year. The financing isn't hard to get. I have met some friends who liked films very much in the Mainland. I don't have to put up money. I just have to put in an effort." Celebrating her 28th birthday, Si Nga said that she had no boyfriend. Her birthday wish was for the company to put her in new films, finding a boyfriend was in second place.

No comments:

Post a Comment