Sunday, November 3, 2013

[2013.11.04] VICKI ZHAO DISAPPOINTS YAO CHIUNG WITH SHAOLIN SOCCER ROLE

Vicki Zhao (right) meets up with Faye Wong's older daughter
Vicki Zhao originally was to play the other role in PEARL PRINCESS
courtesy of mingpao.com

Vicki Zhao Wei accepted Luisa Lai Chi San's TELLING MARIA 2 interview. She thanked her benefactor Yao Chiung's vision. "Yao Chiung is a strict person, a perfectionist. I originally would play Ziwei, but her own personality was more like Xiao Yanzi's. Later another actress happened to resign and I was able to play Xiao Yanzi." Speaking of working with Stephen Chow Sing Chi on SHAOLIN SOCCER (SIU LUM JOOK KAU), Zhao Wei revealed that Sing Yeh did not give her a script and improvised the dialogue on the spot. "The character was very ugly. Yao Chiung called me and told me, she was very disappointed because she made me pretty and cute. however this character completely ruined that."

Currently visiting Los Angeles, Zhao Wei yesterday posted a photo of her friend's home. Faye Wong's daughter Dou Ching Tung posted their photo on Instagram. Tung Tung wrote, "It's been awhile, I am very happy to see you again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment