Thursday, November 7, 2013

[2013.11.08] NICK CHEUNG IS THE MOST AFRAID OF TONY LEUNG KA FAI

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Best Actors Tony Leung Ka Fai and Nick Cheung Ka Fai are both nominated for the Taiwan Golden Horse Award Best Actor. Two nights ago they ran into each other at a fashion event at Central. Cheung Ka Fai said that back stage he told Leung Ka Fai, "I am the most afraid of you." He would not think too much about winning and treat it like going to a party. He said, "I am afraid that if I think too much, when I don't win I would be embarrassed. If I don't think about it then I wouldn't be."

Leung Ka Fai pointed out that with Cheung Ka Fai and Tony Leung Chiu Wai he represented Hong Kong to compete for the Golden Horse Best Actor. He felt very honored and already felt like he won; he also said that his injury from a film shoot has almost healed and he could return to work. However he joked that he had depression. He said, "The injury affected my mood, maybe I would be constipated and have asthma. This year's work has been pushed to next year, so I have pressure. I am not 25 anymore, at work I can't chase, run, jump and crash, but I would try to perform as many stunts as I can. I would be careful."

Some online felt badly about Hong Kong Television not receiving a license and began a boycott of TVB anniversary show. Leung Ka Fai said, "I feel viewers who watch TVB will continue to watch it. Everyone can freely expression opinions and stance online, but there is no need to start such an operation." Cheung Ka Fai said, "I don't understand, the licensing doesn't seem to be a TVB issue. If I have time I would watch the anniversary show. However the incident now seems to have loose ends, making it very awkward for many parties."

No comments:

Post a Comment