Monday, October 6, 2014

[2014.10.07] BERNICE LIU HAS TO GAIN WEIGHT FOR STEPHEN CHOW'S MERMAID



Michelle Kwan wins 100,000 from the Cable reality show
courtesy of on.cc
Bernice Liu has to gain weight for Stephen Chow's MERMAID
Free agent Matthew Ko will head to Hengdian for a 3 month long series shoot
Tina Shek has already heard about indecent proposals for roles while working in Hengdian
courtesy of mingpao.com

Barbie Liu (Ha Wai Yu), Matthew Ko Kwan Yin, Tina Shek Tin Yun yesterday attended a Cable television program event. Ha Wai Yu's busty figure became the focus of the entire event.

Ha Wai Yu's bust was pushed up in a very exaggerated way. She explained that she only gained weight. Lately she had to train for Stephen Chow Sing Chi's new film MERMAID (MEI YUN YU), her exercise rate increased and so did her appetite. She hoped to be able to lose 7 or 8 pounds before the shoot began. As for if she has been confirmed for Sing Yeh's new film, Ha Wai Yu said, "I received the work notice. I have to save the dates on my schedule. The character is still unknown because everything has to be kept confidential. During the contest I have already signed a confidentiality agreement. (Are you afraid that you would be fired for any leak?) Of course, so everyone please help me. I am fully prepared for the job before hand. (Did Sing Yeh ask you to be thin or fat?) I am not sure, I only want to get myself into shape so I would be able to move like a mermaid with ease."

No comments:

Post a Comment