Monday, July 3, 2017

[2017.07.04] GILLIAN CHUNG ASKS JULIAN CHEUNG FOR PREGNANCY ADVICE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Gordon Chan Ka Seung produced, Joe Chien directed, Julian Cheung Chi Lam, Gillian Chung Yun Tung and Mei Ting starred horror film THE CINEMA THAT NEVER DIES will open in Hong Kong on July 28th. Two days ago the cast attended the Beijing press conference.

Ah Gil in the film played a pregnant woman for the first time. Without any experience, before the shoot she did her research. Even her co-star Cheung Chi Lam was not spared as she asked about Ah Len (Yuen Wing Yi)'s pregnancy behavior and gestures. Cheung chi Lam did not know whether to laugh or to cry. He said, "I haven't been pregnant either, I am just like her. So I only told her Ah Len's very obvious behavior."

As for the most memorable scene, naturally it was the birth scene. Ah Gil said, "During that scene, a dozen or so people surrounded me. They were all men. At first I really didn't know how to react. Later I realized that everyone's goal actually was the very same -- to get off work soon. So I very quicly gave birth."

1 comment:

  1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! buy dvd stranger things season 1

    ReplyDelete