Wednesday, July 19, 2017

[2017.07.20] PAKHO CHAU TRIES TO DISTRACT HIMSELF FROM ANDREW LAM

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Pakho Chau yesterday appeared at the Book Fair for an autograph session to promote the film THE SINKING CITY: CAPSULE ODYSSEY (SAI FONG GIK LOK TAI BAU TAI JI TAI HUNG CHONG). He gave away posters. Pakho Chau said, "I haven't read this novel, but the script is very funny. Hong Kong hasn't had this type of light humorous film. It's very funny during the shoot. (Andrew) Lam Man Chung kept improvising, I couldn't follow so I just didn't. In addition my character couldn't laugh, so before the shoot I would think about other things to divert my attention. (Did you have any bad take?) This film had no bad take, the outtakes would be cut into the film. In the entire film only Lam Man Chung used foul language. He had no taboo. I have a lot of confidence in this film because it is able to reflect the land problem. Everyone can relate to it."

No comments:

Post a Comment