Wednesday, April 7, 2021

[2021.04.08] LYDIA TONG LOSES WEIGHT LIKE MAD TO PLAY A DRUG ADDICT

Monnie Li, Isabel Chan and Lydia Tong will star in PAWS MAN 2
courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

Lydia Tong Bui Sze, Isabel Chan Yat Ning, Beef Tripe Girl (Monnie Li Yik Kiu) yesterday attending the animal protection movie PAWS MAN 2 (MO HUP 2)'s film press conference and the the Popular Universe Limited opening ceremony. Tong Bui Sze did not take part in the first film but was happy that the team asked her to perform. She also liked the first film. "This time I would play a drug addict. The director wants me very thin, the type that can't have any muscle. For now the production will start in 4 or 5 months. I plan to start losing weight a month or two before work." Currently at 108 pounds, Tong Bui Sze would like to drop to 100 pounds. Would she pig out now to build a base? Tong Bui Sze joked, "I would eat as much as I can to get the joy out of the way, I have weight loss experience from before. My body would be used to it." Was the salary what attracted her to the role? She said, "The film is for charity, I feel it is very meaningful. The last time I performed was in a play ASTROLOGY over a year ago, but the date kept changing due to the pandemic and in the end was performed online. The theater company ended up losing money. I still haven't heard anything about a return engagement."

No comments:

Post a Comment