Tuesday, August 8, 2023

[2023.08.08] CATHERINE CHAU, MANDY TAM, SUEY KWOK GETS SUPERNATURAL WITH ERROR

Suey Kwok, Catherine Chau and Mandy Tam laugh nonstop on the set 
courtesy of on.cc

Suey Kwok, Catherine Chau and Mandy Tam share the joy of working with ERROR on YUM INVESTIGATION
courtesy of mingpao.com

Catherine Chau Ka Yi, Mandy Tam Man Huen and Suey Kwok Sze starred in the supernatural film YUM INVESTIGATION (YUM MUK JING SHUN). During the production comedy constantly ensued. Chau Ka Yi revealed that Kwok Sze often fell victim to the guys. Kwok Sze said that all the jokes were played on her. While others were punching bags, she was the "joking" bag.

Artists always had to work overseas, and once in awhile supernatural incident experience would be rumored. Chau Ka Yi and Kwok Sze also had similar experience while overseas. Chau Ka Yi recalled once she and a female co-worker went to Taiwan and felt that their hotel room's space was very strange. On the first night something strange already happened, when they turned off the light she still saw a shadow next to the closet. At first she thought it was her co-worker, later she realized that her co-worker was asleep in the bed. In the end she had to leave the light on to sleep. Kwok Sze visited Japan for a travel magazine and stayed at an ancient inn. When she washed her face she felt someone touched her thigh, but she still calmly comforted herself that it was only cramping. Then she went back to sleep as soon as possible. Mandy said that she has once seen animal spirit, hearing low wailing from animals near the sea like a feline stepping on tree leaves. However under the light she saw no trace of it. She went to study when Hong Kong had the last tiger appearance, but it was already a very long time ago.

In the film Mandy was Dee's "fantasy". She said, "He fantasizes about making out with me, maybe it's my natural born tough woman personality; when he asks me if he can, I answer, 'Let's go!' then the director leans in and asks me if I can, I agree again. This way Dee is more comfortable, and he wouldn't be afraid that I would get the wrong idea." ERROR all agreed that, "Older sister, I don't want to work hard anymore and stated that they hoped to be under Chau Ka Yi's care. Chau Ka Yi said, "Once Poki asks me if I have any pets, I say right now no, he then immediately asks me to keep him. What he says I really don't know how I should answer!" Tam Man Huet joked, "I can choose Poki, but I want him to keep me." Kwok Sze said, "I would rather choose the normal Fatboy and Dee."

No comments:

Post a Comment