Wednesday, August 9, 2023

[2023.08.10] LOUIS KOO, EDDIE PENG HAVE WAITED FOR 8 YEARS TO WORK TOGETHER AGAIN

Louis Koo, Eddie Peng and Philip Keung work together again after CALL OF HEROES

Feeling that she is only on the baby level, Amy Lo accepts hellish training to get into shape
courtesy of on.cc

Since the 2016 release CALL OF HEROES (NGAI SING), Louis Koo Tin Lok, Eddie Peng Yu-Yan, and Philip Keung Ho Man worked together again 8 years later on the crime action film TRIER OF FACT (SAU KYUT JEH). The trio upon this reunion felt it was extra destined, because TRIER's director Tong Wai Hon is director Benny Chan Muk Sing's disciple. Goo Jai said, "Last time Eddie and Hak Gor didn't have much screen time, but this time it will be different. In particular I am on the same time as Eddie and I won't need to play a villain. It's a character who can be both good and evil, who walks on the edge, so it would have some breakthrough." Hak Gor said, "I wouldn't need to leave early but I would be severely injured, I would be his (Goo Jai)'s needle (informant). In addition this time would have a lot of breakthrough, with a lot to play with." Eddie also said that his performance would be different from before, as it would have a big breakthrough. He said, "This time would be different from my past performance, one that I have never played before. In addition CALL OF HEROES was a period movie, this time I am making a Hong Kong crime film. I look forward to it very much. Also the director was Director Benny's disciple, the script has always been written very well. Destiny has truly brought everyone together." Goo Jai also revealed that Eddie in the film would be in contact with more scientific scenes. In addition the screenplay treatment already took 6 to 7 years. Everyone treated it very seriously in hopes of good results.

Aside from three hunks, other actors included Bowie Lam Bo Yi, Amy Lo Wai Man, Raymond Lam Fung, Kent Cheng Juk Si, Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Michael Wong Man Tak, Raymond Wong Ho Yin, Sammo Hung Kam Bo, Tony Wu Tsz Tung, ANSONBEAN (Chan Ngai Sun), and others. Playing a cop for the first time in the film, Amy Lo said with anticipation, "I have never played a cop. I feel very excited because I have scenes with many strong people, like Bowie, Law Ho Ming, Mr. Koo, Peng Yu-Yan and others. They are all actors of substance and experience, in comparison I am just a baby." For this character, she made preparation before hand. She said, "I am a rather active person, a month before I got the notice I have already begun the hellish training. I am rather thin, I need a lot of physical training to add muscles, stay in shape and physique." Amy also felt that getting together with everyone off camera would build friendly relationships, which would make the production even more relaxed and have more chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment