Tuesday, February 20, 2024

[2024.02.21] CHRISSIE CHAU TEAMS UP WITH STEPHY TANG AND ANSON KONG ON A BOWLING MOVIE

Stephy Tang promotes her film in the mainland
courtesy of on.cc

 

Chrissie Chau Sau and Stephy Tang Lai Yan after the film HUSBAND KILLERS (NUI SI FOOK SAU) would work together again on a film about bowling with guy group MIRROR's vice captain Anson Kong.

Stephy's Lunar New Year film with Ivana Wong Yuen Chi, Lin Minchen, Louis Cheung Kai Chung and Jeffrey Ngai Chun Sun, TABLE FOR SIX 2 (FAN HEI GUNG SUM 2) after success in Hong Kong would later open in the mainland for the Lantern Festival. Director Sunny Chan Wing Sun recently brought the team to promote in the mainland. Earlier at the Dongguan stop all the lead actors appeared. Actually Stephy and the director's families were both from Dongguan. Stephy on a rare trip to her hometown said in Cantonese, "Hometown friends how are you! I just found out that actually the director's family is also from Dongguan." She also talked about being in Dongguan. "I am very happy, actually I haven't been back in several years. I am very happy to see the old home of Dongguan again. I used to come all the time, like for shows, singing, all of which had a particular sense of familiarity. This time I am able to bring this movie to everyone. Because this movie is full of love, full of warmth, I came here to this familiar city. I hope everyone would like it, after watching everyone would receive this love and warmth too."

No comments:

Post a Comment