Thursday, March 14, 2024

[2024.03.14] GEORGE@P1X3L GETS ACTING ADVICE FROM ANTHONY WONG

George in a buzz cut is completely different from his P1X3L image, full of freshness
courtesy of singtao.com

The Federation of the Hong Kong Filmmakers released first season of "Keep Rolling Keep Running" project's second selection THE SIN OF UNFORGIVENESS (BUT SEH JI JUI) earlier started production. Producer Jacqueline Liu Yuen Hung, Director Lam Sin, director and screen writer Tam Sin Yeung, actors Anthony Wong Chau Sun, Louisa So Yuk Wa, George Au Chun King @ P1X3L, Summer Chan Chi Huen and Sheena Chan Shu Yan attended the production start ceremony. The film's story revolved around three characters, including the Chau Sun played preacher, the So Yuk Wa played victim's mother, and the George played young rape inmate. The actors all commended the outstanding script.

Making his silver screen debut, George was of course nervous in front of the elders. "In the past half year I have watched many different movies and absorbed how to perform. When I thought about making it happen I realized, hey, that's not right. Because Brother Chau Sun has tried to help me with shaking off my performance restrictions, every night when I got back I would thought about every scene I played. I seemed to have get acting more."

No comments:

Post a Comment