Sunday, January 24, 2010

[2010.01.25] ANDY ON PRAISES HIS GIRLFRIEND

courtesy of takungpao.com

Cable Entertainment News interviewed Andy On Chi Kit. He freely discussed his relationship with Jennifer Tse Ting Ting. When asked what about Ting Ting attracted him, he said without hesitation, "Everything. She is perfect. Before I run into her, I couldn't say what kind of girl I liked. When I ran into her, I knew she is everything I want." Do they feel their public display of affection gross out people around them? He added, "When I am with her, there is no one else around."

On Chi Kit also stated that he wanted to marry Ting Ting. Would he ask Deborah Li (Dik Bor Lai) and Patrick Tse Yin for permission? He played coy and said, "That's a secret." He also said that his relationship with Lai Goo has been great, but Sei Gor loved to joke with him as every time he saw him he would ask, "Who are you?" Thus On Chi Kit said to Sei Gor, "Hi, I am Andy." Aside from marrying Ting Ting, On Chi Kit would also like to work with Ting Ting. A "hero saves the beauty" scene would be the best, with Ting Ting as the hero. He honestly said that he was very afraid that Ting Ting would get hurt so he did not want her to work on fight scenes.

In addition, On Chi Kit lately worked with Yuen Woo Ping again and played a terrifying villain. He was very happy that Lord Eight praised his improvement and maturity. He joked, "In working with Lord Eight not only my martial art has improved but I also learned more foul language."

No comments:

Post a Comment