Tuesday, November 2, 2010

[2010.11.03] EVELYN CHOI IS AFRAID OF DEATH FROM HUNGING

courtesy of on.cc

Evelyn Choi Wing Yun, Simon Yam Tat Wa and Mainland actors Chen Ran and Zhang Ran earlier worked on the film SMILE FOR ME (TIN MA HUNG HUNG). In it Brother Wah played a cold blooded killer who fulfilled wishes for young people who liked to abuse themselves and assisted them to end their lives.

Choi Wing Yun worked on a hanging scene with Brother Wah. She was very worried about her first wire work. During the scene her face was full of expression and she looked like she was in a lot of pain. Afterward she was still shaken. "I was really scared just now, during the hanging I couldn't breathe. I kept struggling with the rope with my hands. The crew thought I was acting. Luckily the director yelled cut in time and the workers got me down."

No comments:

Post a Comment