Saturday, November 6, 2010

[2010.11.07] CHERIE CHUNG WILL NOT RETURN TO FILM

Cherie Chung

Ji Jin-Hee, Cherie Chung

Charlie Yeung

Sun Honglei, Vicki Zhao Wei

Joseph Cheng Yuen Cheung
courtesy of on.cc

Cherie Chung

Charlie Yeung Choi Nei
courtesy of singtao.com

Cherie Chung Chor Hung
courtesy of takungpao.com

Cherie Chung Chor Hung attended a Mainland event. As Pat Ha Man Jik returned to film, Hung
Goo also received invitation from good friend Chung Chor Hung to make a comeback. She said, "I decided not to make a movie again back then, it's very hard to change. I am not afraid of the
hardship. I am very appreciative of Fat Gor's invitation but I would choose to attend charity events to remind myself to lose weight and not to eat too much."

Charlie Yeung Choi Nei revealed yesterday that she will play a role that she has never played before but declined to provide details. The role that she would like to play the most was an alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment