Monday, September 3, 2012

[2012.09.03] AVIS CHAN ADMITS HE MAKES AS MUCH AS CHRISSIE CHAU


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of takungpao.com

Kelvin Kwan Chor Yiu, Shiga Lin Si Nga, Avis Chan Wai Sing, Angelina Zhang (Cheung Woon Nga), Liu Yuqi and director Wilson Chin Kwok Wai two nights ago began their LAN KWAI FONG 2 (HEI OI YEH PO 2) audience appreciation bus tour from Tsim Sha Tsui. They even toasted to the film reaching the first installment's 9 million at the box office soon. Then they gave away posters to pedestrians, attracting a lot of onlookers and photographers.

A magazine recovered Avis to be a rich kid who not only had a mansion in Hong Kong but also three hair salons. Two nights ago he admitted that his father was in the construction business in the Mainland and all of the investments were in the Mainland, but he absolutely was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He has always relied on himself. He said, "Mama always wants us to learn to be independent, even with money we have to rely on ourselves. Thus I have never asked my family for money." Although he had three hair salons, he too started from the bottom (shampoo). His father only helped him a little with his first salon. Did his girlfriend Chrissie Chau Sau Na knew that he was rich? He said, "She only went to see my father's home in the country, she knew my background very well. (Then why are you still roughing it in this business?) Because I have to rely on myself, and since work is entertainment I am not necessarily roughing it. (Now Sister Na isn't more respected than you?) I have never liked to make comparison with money, I don't compare how much a couple is making. As long as work is happy and smooth it's OK!" After this expose, Avis hoped that the paparazzi would not follow up in the Mainland because his parents have always been low key. To avoid being followed he planned to go back less.

Among the actresses, Cheung Nga Woon was the sexiest. She joked that she rarely ran into a good rival in Mai she of course could not relax. Thus she kept buying more sexy clothing and left the conservative ones for when she went out. She said, "When I wear something sexy, you are happier too." Yet being sexy had a price. She once caught the flu because she was wearing too little. Liu Yuqi appeared in a tee shirt and was obviously defeated. She said, "I hope all girls are sexy, then I would feel a sense of achievement. (Are you not afraid of being felt up?) I have never run into that, I will worry about it when I do." She also revealed that the company thought that she was fat and she has begun to work hard on losing weight, thus she dropped a cup size. She said, "Now I am slimmer, clothing could slip off easier. I have taken even more wardrobe malfunction precautions. Even if the dress truly slipped off I wouldn't be scared." Later she will begin promoting another film DUE WEST OUR SEX JOURNEY (YUT LO HEUNG SAI). She said that she would be something more nutritious because she was worried about catching another cold and not having time to see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment