Tuesday, October 2, 2012

[2012.10.03] LYNN XIONG IS AFRAID OF WORKING WITH AARON KWOK

courtesy of mingpao.com

Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam) in the film LOVE IS PAJAMAS (NAM YUN YU YI FOK) played a model who spoke very fast and had a strong desire for control, which was drastically different from her in real life. However, she admitted that when she was younger she had no idea what dating was. Indeed she felt men were like clothes; now she is different. She knows what she needs. Has she already chosen Aaron Kwok Fu Sing? She sweetly smiled but did not say. Is her love life very perfect now? She said, "I can definitely say I am very happy with my career, as for love, I ask for very little. I won't give myself so much pressure, so I am pretty happy. I can say I am living the life I want to live."

Lynn revealed that in the film she and Raymond Lam Fung had a bed scene, but she was in the bed and Lam Fung was on the edge. Was she disappointed that she was unable to work with a bed scene with Chok Fung? She admitted that she did not have enough guts for bed scenes. Would she need Sing Sing's permission? She said that she would not. She could make her own decisions about work. If the story required it she would make it. Yet when she heard about a possible French kiss she surprisingly said, "It's just a movie, it's not necessary. I am afraid that it would be awkward and I would perform poorly." Lynn did not mind working with Sing Sing on a movie but did not want to play a couple. "If we work together we have to play some special characters. A couple isn't special. I instead want to play a mean boss and order subordinate Sing Sing around. However I am afraid of working with him because he is very serious at work. As soon as he looks at me I would be scared. However no film company is interested in us yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment