Thursday, May 2, 2013

[2013.05.03] WANG XIZHI WANTS TO TRY COMEDY

Beijing girl Wang Xizhi wants to break into the Hong Kong market
courtesy of on.cc

Beijing girl Wang Xizhi earlier was fortunate enough to work on the film SAVING GENERAL YANG (JUNG LIT YEUNG GA JEUNG). With her "costume look" she officially appeared in Hong Kong and swore to break into the Hong Kong market. Wang Xizhi has always worked in the Mainland, this year the first step of her "invasion" was the wife of the second Yang son in SAVING GENERAL YANG. She was even fortunate enough to work with hunks like Dior Cheng Yi Kin and Raymond Lam Fung. On the set she was a shy girl. She said, "I see Cheng Yi Kin on the set all the time. I was so shy that I didn't dare to look at her directly. I didn't even dare to greet him!"

After completing her first step successfully, Wang Xizhi earlier came to Hong Kong and met with many directors. Some directors even played to work with her on a comedy. "I have always worked on mild mannered scenes, no matter what I never thought about he would convince me to make a comedy. I was so tempted that I wanted to agree, but I will leave it for the company to arrange."

No comments:

Post a Comment