Friday, September 6, 2013

[2013.09.07] DONNIE YEN PUBLICLY THANKS HIS WIFE FOR HER SUPPORT

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

The film SPECIAL ID (DUT SHU SUN FUN) yesterday held a Beijing press conference. Leads Donnie Yen Chi Tan, Jing Tian, Andy Tien (On Chi Kit), Zhang Hanyu and theme song performer Yang Kun appeared. Yang Kun opened the event with the theme song I NEVER IMAGINE YOU TO BE SO STRONG. In the music video Yen Chi Tan's helplessness from being tangled between both sides of the law was captured. Chi Tan was moved and admitted that he was not as strong as everyone imagined. Under the tough guy exterior was actually an ordinary person. "Every time when I feel tired and want to take time off, my wife Cissy Wang is my greatest pillar and motivation. We filmmakers spent most of our time on our work, spending all day outside we can very easily neglect family around us. Yet every time I return home she would give me a lot of support. She can stay by my side, I am very touched every second of every moment."

After 6 years he again worked on a modern action film as an actor, a director and a producer. Chi Tan in order to maintain the film's action quality he even designed many different styles for each actor. He not only merged many Chinese and foreign martial art action elements but also never repeating the style in each fight scene. When the host praised him as a real man, he humbly said, "I only want to be a responsible man." Speaking of the real man in his heart, he said that he was actually Szeto Kam Yuen who passed away from illness last year. Even when he had cancer he still could not help but help Chi Tan. Chi Tan was not only touched but also felt the importance of cherishing life.

No comments:

Post a Comment