Tuesday, September 24, 2013

[2013.09.25] CHRISSIE CHAU'S BEIJING NEW FLAME IS NOT MARRIED

Jeana Ho
courtesy of on.cc
Chrissie Chau grabs Chapman To's ear for Krystal Tin, but Chapman To still enjoys it
courtesy of mingpao.com

Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Chapman To Man Jat two nights ago attended the film MR. AND MRS. PLAYER (LAN GWUN FU DAU LAN GWUN CHAI) premiere. Sister Na's dress was made too tight and flattened her bust, but she did not seem to mind at all. She even smiled and said that even was enough. On the other hand she felt Ah Jat's muscles were very attractive and she wanted to touch them, but seeing Mrs. To Krystal Tin Yui Nei on hand she did not dare to act.

Sister Na said that although she successfully beat the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal 8 to work in Beijing, but she did not have time to make dinner plans with a Beijing friend who she mentioned earlier. He did not approach her either.

Was the Beijing friend the supposedly married heir Dong Lu? She said, "No! I don't know why the writing turned into him. He has a wife, of course he can't be. He is just a business friend. As for the friend I am getting to know everyone can call him Mr. B, Beijing friend. Whether or not he is another heir it is unimportant. After I get to know him I will tell everyone." When asked if her former boyfriend Avis Chan Wai Sing and his girlfriend Yumi Wan Chun Hei's constant public displays of affection made her eyes hurt? She only lightly said that she did not notice.

Ah Jat successfully lost weight to prepare for his new film next month, NAKED AMBITION 2 (HO CHING 2). His wife Tin Yui Nei said that she was not afraid of the attention that his fitness would draw and that Ah Jat should be the on who was afraid. Ah Jat said, "I agree with what my wife said too. She is constantly taking roles that have many romances, relationship is very fragile so I have to increase my own self worth. Now I am working hard for the new mobile phone release. I hope to get it before my wife's birthday for a present. I also already planned to personally cook and celebrate my wife's birthday with my wife and our new cat."

When asked if he wanted to challenge Nick Cheung Ka Fai who also trained for a movie, he said, "He made UNBEATABLE and I will just make bed scenes! Because I will have to show my rear, I have to train too. I have to transform into 'Gu Gui Gei' (Rear Big Muscle), now I am just "Gu Siu Gei' (Rear Little Muscle)!" Ah Jat pointed out that the new film will not only have the soon retiring Japanese adult video actor Taka Kato, but the film company also wanted to invite "Blow Job God" Takuya-San to join the cast. Ah Jat said, "Because I ran into a setback and became impotent, I had to find him to bring me back to life." He joked that Ah Sa (Charlene Choi) persuaded him to try it once no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment