Saturday, September 7, 2013

[2013.09.08] NICK CHEUNG REFUSES TO TRAIN AGAIN

courtesy of on.cc
Lam Chi Bok, Nick Cheung, Dominic Lam are Royal Hong Kong Police Cadet School alumni
courtesy of mingpao.com

Nick Cheung Ka Fai two nights ago with Dominic Lam Ka Wa and Lam Chi Bok and other Royal Hong Kong Police Cadet School alumni attended the 40th anniversary of the school. They sang the school song and marched then saluted. Ka Fai was busy with a film, his hair had extensions and his clothes were wrinkled. He said that because of work he did not properly prepare, but he insisted on wearing the school tie. He said, "I was a graduate of the 17th year. At the time everyday I had to wear this tie to school. Now looking back I have a lot of memories. Back then when I just show business after the police, I ran into a lot of setbacks in the first few years. I would think of the Police Cadet training, that determination and courage made me brave enough to face the setbacks."

As for the film UNBEATABLE (GIK JIN)'s box office success, a sequel has been rumored. Ka Fai said, "(Dante) Lam Chiu Yin doesn't have an idea yet, even when it is made it may not be fighting again. I would definitely go along with my life, but the soonest I believe it will start production will be next year. (Will you train again?) Leave it for (Eddie) Peng Yu-Yen, I won't be courteous. This time is the limit of my sacrifice, if I do it again I will have to retire. I have been a silver screen tough guy once, and left an indelible memory."

No comments:

Post a Comment