Thursday, December 5, 2013

[2013.12.06] BABYJOHN SAYS NO TO CATEGORY III FILM

courtesy of on.cc

Film industry new comer Babyjohn Choi Hong Yik will celebrate his 27th birthday on the 8th. Earlier his fans held a birthday party for him. Fans even practiced Tai Chi with their idol. Choi Hong Yik also prepared a surprise gift -- his performance of WALKING WITH YOU and made his fans very happy. Celebrating his first birthday with fans, he admitted that he cherished it. "The most important is through the opportunity to chat with fans. Normally I am very busy with work. This year I may have to spend my birthday at work, but I enjoy it. I can be even busier! My birthday wish is to play more different characters and give more fresh feeling and surprises to viewers!"

Choi Hong Yik revealed that his future plan will mainly still be film. He said, "I has signed with Stephen Shiu Jr's company for two films. (Will you star in category III films like DUE WEST OUR SEX JOURNEY (YUT LO HEUNG SAI)?) Mr. Shiu's company has different genre films. For now I am not suitable to play that kind of films."

No comments:

Post a Comment