Saturday, December 21, 2013

[2013.12.22] PRODUCER IS UPSET WITH BARBIE LIU

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Barbie Liu (Ha Wai Yu) yesterday gave away gingerbread men and taught people facial massage and mask application in Causeway Bay. She praised that Hong Kong people were cultured so she was not worried about being taken advantage of. Reportedly LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3)'s producer Ng Kin Hung blasted her for how she dressed during the film's promotion, ordered her to be low key and prohibited her from future promotion and audience appreciation events. She said, "At first the order that I received was to go all out, during the shoot I had to be fully emotional and risk it all." Reportedly when she attended promotions she was often stealing the spotlight by being sexy? "What I wore might have ended in exaggerated result, which led to the misunderstanding. That night after the event I went to a party, the producer discussed with me about keeping a low profile. Because there were too many people, he had to speak louder. He wasn't yelling at me. As a junior I of course would listen to opinions from an elder."

Ha Wai Yu began to tear up and admitted that that night public relations kept her from media interviews. She stressed that she did not deliberately steal anyone's spotlight. She said, "It's very hard to understand the producer's high level point of view, the artistic standard is very hard to grasp. I appreciate that someone gave me an opportunity, Everything that I do I want to do perfectly. The order I received that day was for me to go all out. At first they thought I wasn't going far enough. Later I gradually improved and they felt that I couldn't meet their demands." Ha Wai Yu helpless said that she would operate with a lower profile in future promotions and follow the company's arrangement. She would try to cooperate, but she did not know if she would be asked to attend any further audience appreciation event.

No comments:

Post a Comment